Monday

This Weekends Cake Projects

GO PACKERS!!!!
I had an order for some Green Bay cupcakes for the SuperBowl. I made some in Vanilla and some in Chocolate...They turned out pretty fun. I got a fun message the next day as well (I think it helped that she was in a super good mood as the Packers did win hahah;)
 "Bryn-your cupcakes were the hit of the party! They were incredibly moist, yummy and delish, oh-and the decorations were so creative (of course!) and awesome! If your vanilla cupcake recipe isn't a secret-I want it!!!"
 Then next one was ordered for a 30th birthday party. I took some pictures with the 30 and a few without....I LOVE how this cake turned out and also got an awesome message from customer ( I love when you all love the cakes you get:)
 "Everyone loved the cake!!! Thanks so much for making it. So many people were asking who made it. I told them about your blog. Thanks again!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment